[jifty-devel] Re: [Jifty-commit] r4545 - jifty/trunk/lib/Jifty/Plugin/OpenID

Kang-min Liu gugod at gugod.org
Wed Nov 28 03:58:07 EST 2007

sterling:

You're totally right about the new_action() behavior. What's
not-obvious for me, is whether I should patch Jifty::API so that it
looks into those classes defined in Jifty::Plugin::* or not. If this
is the more desired way I'm glad to revert this and patch Jifty::API,
to provide some way such that the action named "Foo" means
"App::Name::Foo" first, then Jifty::Plugin::<PLUGIN
Name>::Action::Foo.

--
Cheers,
Kang-min Liu