[jifty-devel] [bug] Jifty's I18N support

Agent Zhang agentzh at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 00:25:48 EST 2007

On 1/25/07, Jesse Vincent <jesse at bestpractical.com> wrote:

> I've taken a version this test script and modified it to run within
> jifty's regression framework and added it to t/TestApp/t.

Cool.

> Are you
> failing 4 tests when it's run from there? I'm not.

The 4 failing tests here are for ja, fr, zh-cn, and zh-tw. Only the en
locale works since that's the default setting. So it seems to be
another Win32 nightmare. :(

> (The commit will show up when i next have net)

Yeah, I've seen the commit. It looks nice, but it can't run in my box:

t/TestApp/t/i18n-standalone...........................ok
        11/12 skipped: live test doesn't work on Win32 at the moment

Anyway, Win32 is a limbic region for the Jifty world. :)

Currently, L10N works for me rather than I18N, and I have to edit the
config file and restart the standalone server every time I want to
switch the locale...Really need a *nix box for Jifty hacking...

Cheers,
Agent