[jifty-devel] templating systems and flash

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Sun Feb 18 15:20:30 EST 2007

On Feb 14, 2007, at 2:26 PM, Chorg Heavy Industries wrote:

> Right _now_ , what are my options for working with a designer wrt
> templating systems?  There is Mason of course, but is there
> anything else?  How does Jifty handle things like Open Laszlo etc,
> since it owns the forms?

As far as I know, nobody's done a flash frontend on Jifty yet, but
I'd be thrilled to see it.

We've been working on "Template::Declare", a second templating system
for jifty (available in the template-declare branch), but it's still
very perlish.   What's your ideal design-centric UI toolkit? What
would jifty need to do to support it?

Best,
Jesse