[jifty-devel] templating systems and flash

Chorg Heavy Industries chorgheavyinc at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 16:17:56 EST 2007

Alas .. it's out of my hands now.  I don't have an idea of a design centric
UI toolkit.  What I do know is that perl is a very hard sell to people who
know the web code for 'turquoise'  ( apparently that color is blue (??) )
Mason was rejected.. so now I think I'll have to go to my fallback position
( Ruby/Rails ) to avoid the foul PHP coding.  I'd rather die for Enron then
live for PHP again.

This hurts me more than you know.  :(