[jifty-devel] Howto: Select Distinct in Jifty::DBI

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Thu Jun 3 15:09:10 EDT 2010

On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 8:15 PM, Jes <jjjesss at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Ruslan:
>
> I tested your new patch and it doesn't work with my app. Now it seems
> it enters in a non-end-loop.

The only idea I have at the moment is that I used something that works
in Jifty-DBI from repository and doesn't work in older versions.

> I couldn't test the .t test because of:
>
>  * I'm not sure about run jifty tests
>  * "BEGIN { require "t/utils.pl" }" this file is missing in my t directory

Test file is for t/ dir from tarball/repository. Download Jifty-DBI
from CPAN or clone from github and put file into t/ dir. You can
either use `make test` or `prove -vl t/xxxx.t` for testing.

If you can demonstrate problem in .t file it would help me a lot.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.