[jifty-devel] Jifty 1.01209

Thomas Sibley trs at bestpractical.com
Thu Dec 9 18:20:13 EST 2010

I'm happy to announce the release of Jifty version 1.01209, the first
release in over a year.  It should be hitting your local CPAN mirrors soon.

The major change in this version of Jifty is our move to Plack, but
there were many others as well.  Be sure to read the changelog included
in the distribution or at
https://github.com/bestpractical/jifty/blob/jifty-1.01209/Changelog.

This release represents 473 commits by these 11 authors: Shawn M Moore,
Chia-liang Kao, Alex Vandiver, Thomas Sibley, sunnavy, Cornelius Lin,
Yves Agostini, Jesse Vincent, Ruslan Zakirov, Kang-min Liu, and Ansgar
Burchardt.

Enjoy!

Thomas