[jifty-devel] Multiple-choice with checkbox

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 4 11:52:09 EDT 2009

hi Ruslan,

I think your proposal is a bit orthogonal to what is implemented now. Each of
the Form::* classes implement some elementary form input, so I would prefer having
it the same way.

Also multiple checkboxes need a bit of different indentation, so that one could recongize a group.

Here's a first draft of the new module. I'm not sure yet the default_values work correctly:
http://pastebin.com/m599d2e1d

regards,
stanislav