[jifty-devel] Question about Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Password

Jes jjjesss at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 14:14:47 EDT 2009

Hi all:

I'm a new Jifty user (only 4 days reviewing docs and starting to code).
I need to implement a very trivial login system, so
Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Password seemed very appropiate but it
needs an email confirmation to activate users. The machine in which the
application is installed, cannot send mail out (no gateways to the mail
server or through internet).

I only want users to be able to sign up, and no other verification
procedures take place. Is it possible with this plugin or have I to
code a new one? Is it possible to switch of the email confirmation
(maybe 'email_confirmed' always on?).

Thanks in advance. Greetings,

Jes