[jifty-devel] news from debian unstable

Alex Vandiver alexmv at bestpractical.com
Tue Mar 24 14:32:03 EDT 2009

On Tue, 2009-03-24 at 12:09 +0100, Yves Agostini wrote:
> There's now only two failing tests
>
> in t/TestApp/t/11-current_user.t
Hm, I'm passing with svn head.  What version of Jifty::DBI?

> and in t/TestApp/t/20-error-pages.t
Ditto with this one -- it's passing for me.  What version of
Template::Declare and HTML::Mason?

> Moreover, I have some question about plugins. How do you want to
> distribute current plugins in svn ? One CPAN repository by plugin or
> only a big one ?

I think one per plugin is preferrable, but my opinion is not a terribly
informed one.

> Maybe we can have some trouble to distribute plugins in debian and
> ubuntu. As last debian release create virtual packages for plugins with
> the same version number than jifty, I suggest to bump versions numbers
> over 0.80408 for:

I have no objection to bumping all of their versions to 0.9
 - Alex