[jifty-devel] RFC: Improved Template::Declare Wrappers

David E. Wheeler david at kineticode.com
Tue Dec 1 14:48:49 EST 2009

On Dec 1, 2009, at 10:26 AM, Jesse Vincent wrote:

> I've been looking more at your proposal. Given that you want wrappers to
> mix in and have names, it feels a little weird to force them to be "only
> one per path level."

So how would you resolve them if there were two on the same path level in the same dispatch class?

I don't care if they have names, frankly. So maybe the syntax could just be:

    wrapper '/' => sub { };

Maybe if there's no path, it could default to the root path as declared:

   wrapper sub { };

For a subpath you'd have to be explicit:

    wrapper '/politics' => sub { };

Better?

Best,

David