[jifty-devel] [fwd] Re: [rt.cpan.org #41209] Missing dependency for Class::InsideOut (from: bug-Jifty at rt.cpan.org)

Yves Agostini agostini at univ-metz.fr
Thu Nov 27 10:01:22 EST 2008

On 26/Nov - 12:00, Jesse Vincent wrote:

> On Wed 26.Nov'08 at  9:31:15 +0100, Yves Agostini wrote:
> > On 25/Nov - 12:53, Jesse Vincent wrote:
> > > Looks like the Debian packages of Scalar::Defer for Etch are missing
> > > some deps :/
> > >

> > It's certainly a missing dep in scalar-defer. I will fix it in few days.
> >
> > Now you can just add class insideOut with
> > $ apt-get install libclass-insideout-perl
> >
> > Today all packages for jifty are in debian lenny and Ubuntu Intrepid Ibex
> > repositories. Only the main package was packaged too late for debian lenny
> > and will be backported. I will put this package on debian.jifty.org before
> > the legacy www.backports.org will be open for lenny.
> >

> Ooh. That's (almost all) fantastic news :) Thanks for your hard work on
> this.
>
> -jesse

done, the bug can be closed

and now there is a repository with the backport for Lenny and Intrepid

http://jifty.org/view/DownloadJifty is updated

yves

AGOSTINI Yves             CRI - Université Paul Verlaine - Metz
agostini at univ-metz.fr     http://www.crium.univ-metz.fr
tel: 03 87 31 52 63       fax: 03 87 31 53 33     PGP: 842CC261