[jifty-devel] [fwd] Re: [rt.cpan.org #41209] Missing dependency for Class::InsideOut (from: bug-Jifty at rt.cpan.org)

Yves Agostini agostini at univ-metz.fr
Wed Nov 26 03:31:15 EST 2008

On 25/Nov - 12:53, Jesse Vincent wrote:
> Looks like the Debian packages of Scalar::Defer for Etch are missing
> some deps :/
>
> ----- Forwarded message from "jarich at perltraining.com.au via RT" <bug-Jifty at rt.cpan.org> -----
>
> Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 06:13:02 -0500
> From: "jarich at perltraining.com.au via RT" <bug-Jifty at rt.cpan.org>
> To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
> Subject: Re: [rt.cpan.org #41209] Missing dependency for Class::InsideOut
> RT-Originator: jarich at perltraining.com.au
>
>        Queue: Jifty
>  Ticket <URL: http://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=41209 >
>
> Jesse via RT wrote:
> >
> > Heya Jacinta,
> >
> > It looks like it's a dependency Scalar::Defer has, not Jifty directly. Of
> > everything Jifty depends on, only Scalar::Defer depends on Class::InsideOut.
> >
> > Is there any chance you still have the install log?
>
> I don't know of how to get an install log from using apt-get, but fortunately
> the install was still in my terminal buffer, so I've added it to a file and
> attached for your records.
>
> Thankyou for the swift reply.

It's certainly a missing dep in scalar-defer. I will fix it in few days.

Now you can just add class insideOut with
$ apt-get install libclass-insideout-perl

Today all packages for jifty are in debian lenny and Ubuntu Intrepid Ibex
repositories. Only the main package was packaged too late for debian lenny
and will be backported. I will put this package on debian.jifty.org before
the legacy www.backports.org will be open for lenny.

More news in few days ... ;)

Yves

AGOSTINI Yves             CRI - Université Paul Verlaine - Metz
agostini at univ-metz.fr     http://www.crium.univ-metz.fr
tel: 03 87 31 52 63       fax: 03 87 31 53 33     PGP: 842CC261