[jifty-devel] Jifty as an MVC

Marc Chantreux marc.chantreux at ulpmm.u-strasbg.fr
Mon Nov 24 02:32:14 EST 2008

hello jifty people,

On Thu, Nov 06, 2008 at 05:19:14PM -0500, Shawn M Moore wrote:
> One of the biggest selling points of Jifty is that it's "full stack". We
> provide ways for you to do what you need. Everything is integrated so we
> can do more interesting things with them. We give you an ORM, two
> templating languages, a set of useful JS libraries (that Jifty itself
> uses), and so on.

AFAIR, my interest for jifty got down the day i read on this list that
Jifty does an intensive use of mason so it will be hard to use another
template engine with it. My TT2 addiction drove me to catalyst pages.

I just read that there is 2 templating languages: is there a new hope
for me? how hard can be the use of TT2 today?

Regards

Marc