[jifty-devel] Plugins and applications avalaible on Jifty

Dominique Asselineau asseline at telecom-paristech.fr
Fri May 30 06:14:28 EDT 2008

Dear all,

I am newbie on Jifty and before beginning to develop an application, I
would like to know whether there are plugins and applications already
built.  Maybe I am wrong but I did not see any list of plugins and
applications anywhere.

Could someone give me an URL where I can find this information ?

Thanks for your help.

Dominique

--
| P-mail:                            | E-mail:                             |