[jifty-devel] Bitcard authentication plugin

Jacob Helwig jacob.helwig at gmail.com
Sun Jun 15 18:45:27 EDT 2008

I've been playing around with creating a Jifty authentication plugin
to be able to use Bitcard to handle user accounts.  I've something
that's working pretty well for me, so far.  Pretty basic, but it
works.

I wanted to make sure I wouldn't be stepping on any toes by uploading
it to CPAN under the Jifty::Plugin::Authentication namespace.  Also,
if possible, I'd like to get some input on the plugin as it is so far,
before uploading to CPAN.

It provides the functionality of both Jifty::Plugin::User, and
Jifty::Plugin::Authentication::Password, letting Bitcard.org do all of
the heavy lifting.

The plugin can be downloaded here:
http://technosorcery.net/Jifty-Plugin-Authentication-Bitcard-0.051.tar.gz

Git repo, in case anyone is interested: git clone
http://technosorcery.net/git/jifty-auth-bitcard

Thanks,
Jacob