[jifty-devel] Can't see newly created action in admin console

Colin Kingswood colinkingswood at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 05:31:54 EDT 2008

Hi

I am a newbie working through the tutorials and docs.

I have created a database through Jifty, and I can update it via the
administration console.

I have now created an action, InputUser, and filled in a schema with three
fields in the schema. I have not added anything to the take action classes
yet.

The tutorial I am looking at says,
"In the admin console all actions are listed"

( http://wiki.kinkeldei-net.de/bin/view/Jifty/JiftyAction )

I can see the two default actions, and the models I have created, but I can
not see my new actions.

Is there a command I need to run to get teh actions to show up ?(like jifty
schema --setup after you create your models).

Colin.