[jifty-devel] [Jifty-commit] r5145 - in jifty/branches/jquery: share/plugins/Jifty/Plugin/SinglePage share/plugins/Jifty/Plugin/SinglePage/web share/plugins/Jifty/Plugin/SinglePage/web/static share/plugins/Jifty/Plugin/SinglePage/web/static/js share/plugins/Jifty/Plugin/SinglePage/web/static/js/singlepage share/plugins/Jifty/Plugin/SinglePage/web/static/js/singlepage/rsh

Dobrica Pavlinusic dpavlin at rot13.org
Wed Feb 20 18:28:38 EST 2008

On Wed, Feb 20, 2008 at 03:42:14PM -0500, Jesse Vincent wrote:
> Why not use the yui library? We already make a fair amount of use of
> yui and keeping down the # of library sources feels like a win

since this is jquery branch (which I'm awaiting with great hope, any ETA
for merge to trunk? :-), why not

http://stilbuero.de/jquery/history/

It's in jquery repository under plugins, and it seems to support same
set of browsers.

--
Dobrica Pavlinusic               2share!2flame            dpavlin at rot13.org
Unix addict. Internet consultant.             http://www.rot13.org/~dpavlin