[jifty-devel] How to delete a record through an action

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 17 13:01:24 EST 2008

believe
you
need
specify
the
id
as
you
instantiate
the
delete
action.

For
kicks,
can
you
try

my
$del_action
=
$request->as_delete_action;

this worked. I also added a unique moniker to as_delete_action, although I don't know if that's necessary.
Now I have a unique action object for each row in a table. I don't know how bad it would be for the browser's
memory footprint and CPU usage if there are few dozens of rows in the table.

If I want to use checkboxes  instead of  Delete links, and a single "Delete selected" button at the bottom of the table,
I suppose I need to create a new action class for that?