[jifty-devel] disappearing css file on fastcgi/lighttpd deployment

Dobrica Pavlinusic dpavlin at rot13.org
Thu Apr 17 17:28:16 EDT 2008

I have noticed strange thing in my deployment using lighttpd -- after a
while Jifty send out css file which is zero size. Restart of lighttpd
helps. Did anybody else noticed similar problems?

I have following configuration:

        server.document-root = "/home/dpavlin/Arh/share/web/templates"
        fastcgi.server = ( "" =>
                ((
                        "socket"       => "/tmp/arh.socket",
                        "check-local"  => "disable",
                        "bin-path"     => "/home/dpavlin/Arh/bin/jifty",
                        "bin-environment" => ( "JIFTY_COMMAND" =>
"fastcgi" ),
                        "min-procs"    => 1,
                        "max-procs"    => 5,
                        "max-load-per-proc" => 1,
                        "idle-timeout" => 20,
                ))
        )

Which I'm also sending to list, since it's different from Cookbook
example (which didn't work for me with lighttpd 1.4.13-4etch7)

--
Dobrica Pavlinusic               2share!2flame            dpavlin at rot13.org
Unix addict. Internet consultant.             http://www.rot13.org/~dpavlin