[jifty-devel] CPAN module: Net::Jifty

Shawn M Moore sartak at bestpractical.com
Tue Nov 20 20:02:23 EST 2007

Hi folks,

I've released a new module, Net::Jifty. Its purpose is to interact with
Jifty applications' REST interface. It's also designed to be easily
subclassed. You can check it out on CPAN at:

    http://search.cpan.org/dist/Net-Jifty/

Its source is on jifty.org, so if you have a Jifty commit bit you can
mess with this module as well.

Some of the benefits are that it will log you in and keep you logged in,
and it provides a lot of little utility function. By necessity, all of
the interesting bits go in your app-specific subclass. It'll also
provide OAuth support once that is finalized in Jifty.

I'm also writing Net::Hiveminder so you can use that (once it's released)
as a model for subclassing Net::Jifty. Net::Hiveminder lives in the
bps-public repository.

Please let me know if you have useful feature requests. Enjoy!

Shawn