[jifty-devel] > 1. Re: using TabView (Todd Chapman)

Steve H s_t_e_v_e_h at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 17 17:43:54 EST 2007

Hi Todd

Bad news buddy... I got the sence I was pushing the proverbial, pursuing that one... so my efforts have been elsewhere.  I don't know what effect you are providing for in your app, however I successfully use Links that alternate PageRegions.  I intend to slick-up some CSS to put left,top,right-side table borders around the Links to better visually simulate Tabs.
Unfortunately Jifty sells itself so so short from it's doco.  Don't get me wrong... I'm not being ungrateful... just that as a new user, it is very hard for me to get a perspective on how to use stuff when the doco tracks the code/function calls, with very little on how/when/where/why it's used.  My biggest "aha" moments seem to be from displaying traces from the guts of things as I bash through prototype code.

regards
SteveH