[jifty-devel] Appending to nested regions

Todd Chapman todd at chaka.net
Sat Nov 17 15:49:57 EST 2007

Hello all,

I have 2 regions. The first has a form and appends to the second when
the form is submitted. This worked fine until both regions were
embedded in another region when I started using TabView. Now the form
region can't find it's sibling.

Here is the form region:

template useradd => sub {
    h3 {_("Add peeps:")}
    form {
        render_action( new_action( moniker => 'add_user', class => 'AddSanta'));
        form_submit( label => 'Add', onclick => { submit =>
'add_user', region => 'users', append => '/user' } );
    }
};

Do I need to switch from the region argument to using element argument
and rely on CSS selection? What's the best way to do this? Thank!

-Todd