[jifty-devel] show login after action submit if user is not logged in

Ruslan Zakirov ruslan.zakirov at gmail.com
Sat May 12 14:15:07 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have an action with two arguments: meeting and user. I want show
this action to any visitor, even if he's not logged in, but on submit
I want store all values and redirect him to the login page. He logs in
and then I want run pending action.

I've tried several quite random variants of manipulating with
continuations, requests and other things I don't understand well, but
had no luck. Could you please help me with pointers, examples or
anything that can help me?

--
Best regards, Ruslan.