[jifty-devel] Show/Hide region with effects

Dobrica Pavlinusic dpavlin at rot13.org
Tue May 8 06:08:10 EDT 2007

On Mon, May 07, 2007 at 06:28:37PM -0400, Jesse Vincent wrote:
> On May 7, 2007, at 5:27 PM, Dobrica Pavlinusic wrote:
>
>> Even whole application if needed :-) http://svn.rot13.org/index.cgi/Grep

> Ok. Now THAT looks cool. How usable is it?

Actually, I use it day-to-day on my laptop :-) It does require latest
KinoSearch from svn, but other than that it should actually install all
dependencies itself.

I also have demo at http://grep.m.rot13.org/

While I don't intend to take down this demo (or erase user data), I don't
really recommend sharing your cookie credentials with third-party
services (err, me :-)

Any comments on coding style or functionality would be greatly
appreciated.

--
Dobrica Pavlinusic               2share!2flame            dpavlin at rot13.org
Unix addict. Internet consultant.             http://www.rot13.org/~dpavlin