[jifty-devel] Show/Hide region with effects

David Good dgood at willingminds.com
Thu May 3 17:18:54 EDT 2007

OK, I've given up on the combobox for now and have moved on to something else.

I implemented the example for showing and hiding a region in
Jifty::Manual::PageRegions and then saw that I can add Scriptaculous effects.
However, when I tried to use BlindDown and BlindUp, if affects the entire
region, causing it to completely disappear when I click the "Hide" link.  I've
tried various things to work around it with no success.

How am I supposed to do it?

I promise I'll submit a patch to the Jifty::Manual::PageRegions POD if someone
can tell me :-)