[jifty-devel] A wild and wacky wiki idea...

Eric Wilhelm scratchcomputing at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 14:02:42 EDT 2007

# from Andrew Sterling Hanenkamp
# on Saturday 17 March 2007 10:37 am:

>Last night, I got a first note on AnnoCPAN for a module I'd all but
>forgotten I wrote. I'd kind of looked at AnnoCPAN before, but it's not
>very easy to get to so I've never taken very much interest. That
> event, though, sparked an idea that it would be really cool if CPAN
> modules acted like Wiki pages.

This is not a new idea, but it hasn't been done yet either.  So, you're
not alone :-D  Two links that might be of interest or use:

http://scratchcomputing.com/developers/svn4cpan/
http://scratchcomputing.com/svn/code_utilities/trunk/code/perl/bin/podadz

--Eric
--
Turns out the optimal technique is to put it in reverse and gun it.
--Steven Squyres (on challenges in interplanetary robot navigation)