[jifty-devel] Janitorial: lib/Jifty/Request.pm

Edmund von der Burg evdb at ecclestoad.co.uk
Tue Mar 6 04:32:05 EST 2007

I forgot to say that I think it would be an excellent thing to enforce
the style using perltidy. The resulting code may not be exactly what
you would choose but the benefits of a consistent style and the
absense of style-only changes from the diffs are well worth it.

There is Test::Perltidy which I wrote a while ago to enforce exactly
this sort of thing, although it might be better to make tidying part
of a commit so that it 'just happens'.

Cheers,
  Edmund.

--