[jifty-devel] out of bound data in Params::Schema

mraptor mraptor at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 22:03:43 EST 2007

hi,

I just wanted to know can I store some additional info which is not
in the 'param' grammar. In my case :

param fieldName => table is 'blah', type is 'text', ...;

PS> This is the only solution to my problem after couple of days of
experiments. I tried to use :

param tableName_fieldName => .....;

but this breaks the Update action, because it relays that 'column' and
'param' should use the same names.I have no problems with ->create()
because I can walk over the arguments and build the hash myself, but
for Edit action I have no idea how to translate column-fieldName to
param-tableName_fieldName.

--
Gee I don't have signature