[jifty-devel] updating regions

jpollack at gmail.com jpollack at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 23:01:40 EST 2007

Given nested pageregions B within A, from B it's easy to change
arguments of B with a link, ie:
Jifty->web->link (onclick => {args => {foo => "bar"}}).  That changes
the 'foo' argument within B.  But how do I change an argument of A?  I
tried the naive Jifty->web->link (onclick => {region => "A", args =>
{foo => "bar"}}) but that doesn't seem to work.   The URL made by the
Jifty->web->link looks correct, I see J:V-region-A.foo=bar, but alas,
the argument doesn't appear to actually change on the page.

Any ideas?

Joshua