[jifty-devel] unlimit not clearing group by

Matthew Lenz matthew at nocturnal.org
Mon Jul 30 01:15:53 EDT 2007

using jifty/dbi trunk and running through a collection with a couple
different limits.  I'm using unlimit between the two different loops to
setup different limits.  order by may or may not be getting cleared but
I always have an order by set on my queries regardless but group by is
definitely not being cleared (using warn $coll->build_select_query).   I
thought I remember a recent conversation about unlimit along with some
commits shortly there after.  Maybe a regression?  Lemme know what I can
do to help resolve it.

-Matt