[jifty-devel] Plugins that have their own models

Andrew Sterling Hanenkamp sterling at hanenkamp.com
Mon Jul 16 14:52:39 EDT 2007

Sorry, I make my emails too long. As the dorky consultants around the office
say, quoting my Kolbe score, my red line is too long.

This little nugget was the last line of my original message:

> I also wonder if each plugin might want to supply a prefix to the table
names to avoid collisions.

My patch doesn't include that. It was a thought I had as I finished the
email. It should be pretty easy to add by adding something like
"table_prefix()" to the Jifty::Plugin that could be overridden and just
calculates a preset table prefix from the plugin's name.