[jifty-devel] Authentication::Password instructions in Manual::AccessControl not producing users table in db

Andrew Sterling Hanenkamp sterling at hanenkamp.com
Mon Jul 2 10:20:07 EDT 2007

I'm not sure at the table level. I know that you need since properly setup
at the column level. Bad things can happen if you don't setup since and
until correctly (not end of the world bad, but bad).

However, I do know that schema updates do not take place unless the database
version changes in config.yml. The schema setup script does not check for
anything unless the version number recorded in _jifty_metadata differs from
that in config.yml.