[jifty-devel] Classloader's loader

Nelson Elhage nelhage at bestpractical.com
Fri Jan 5 16:51:45 EST 2007

After unrelated poking yesterday, we discovered that the fix actually
doesn't do anything. Did the problem go away for unrelated reasons, or
what's the current status?

I'm still a little fuzzy on what the actual problem was, so I'm not sure
what to investigate.

I suspect, though, that the clean solution is to just pass require => 0
to M::P, and then just require all the modules ourselves with
Jifty::Util->require. Is there some reason that doesn't work?

- Nelson