[jifty-devel] label-text patch for ModelBuilder in virtual-models branch

Edgar Whipple jifty at misterwhipple.com
Wed Feb 21 19:32:22 EST 2007

The attached patch modifies the template fragments for the ModelBuilder
plugin in the virtual-models branch of Jifty. It corrects the column
name 'label' to 'label_text'. With this patch in place, ModelBuilder can
correctly set, save, and retrieve column labels.

The patch is made from the root of the virtual-models branch. If theres
a better starting point for patches posted for review, please let me
know.

The patch is short and simple, but I'd appreciate feedback before I (try
to) commit it.

-Edgar