[jifty-devel] templating systems and flash

Chorg Heavy Industries chorgheavyinc at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 18:20:03 EST 2007

hehe because I'm not doing the client side stuff.  Jifty is in my opinion,
just as compelling as Rails for what i want it for.  But I'm not working
alone on this project, and as you must know, we've lost a web sized
generation of programmers to python, php and now ruby.  Thus, the same way I
trust perl, lots of people trust other languages.  So please don't think
that it is _I_ who feels this way.  I could go it alone, but I don't know
the web code for 'turquoise' ;)