[jifty-devel] Status of Login plugin

Henry Baragar Henry.Baragar at instantiated.ca
Fri Feb 16 20:40:58 EST 2007

John/Jesse,

What is the status of the login plugin?

I need to start working on the authentication & authorization portion of my
application next week in order to deploy at the end of the month (February)
and would like to know if the plugin will be available or if I should port an
authorization module that was done for another application.

Thanks in advance,
Henry