[jifty-devel] Blog software

Francisco Valladolid Hdez. ficovh at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 10 22:23:19 EST 2007

Hi, folks

you has checked http://typeface-project.org/ ?

This is a Perl based blog engine written in Catalyst.

Another light solution is Bloxom.

Regards

--- Chorg Heavy Industries <chorgheavyinc at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Here's an odd, yet surely common problem:
>
> I want to have Perl based blog software.   I'm using
> Perl and Jifty not just
> because I know in advance that whatever I do with it
> will be possible.. and
> possible quickly.  Is there anything in the Jifty
> camp that is usable for
> this purpose?  I _certainly_ don't want to write my
> own blog software in
> Jifty, not because it would be difficult but because
> it would be quite
> tangential to what I want to do, and since I've
> other demands on my
> debugging time, i'd rather just use something.
>
> Ideas?
>

> --

---
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! - 2 Corinthians 5:17 (NIV)
Francisco Valladolid Hdez.
http://blog.bsdguy.net - http://flickr.com/photos/sigueme/