[jifty-devel] Demo of the Metrics Application

Andrew Sterling Hanenkamp andrew.hanenkamp at boomer.com
Thu Feb 1 17:21:08 EST 2007

Jesse et al,

I just wanted to thank you and all the other contributors to Jifty.
Jesse specifically helped me with some auth issues related to this, but
none of it would have been possible without Jifty.

I was able to build a Metrics collection application our company uses to
help clients in our associations compare themselves to each other in
about a week. I demoed the application to our CEO today and then demoed
it again because he's already talking about all the other curriculum and
planning tools we can build in Jifty.

Anyway, I just wanted to give everyone props for the work they've done
to make me look good. ;)

Cheers,
Andrew

--