[jifty-devel] Patch for more handlers (including onchange)

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Mon Aug 13 15:32:41 EDT 2007

Hey Edward,

Thanks very much for the patch! I've been talking it through with a
couple folks and we have a few style questions/requests.  It seems
like there's quite a bit of duplicated code in handler_allowed. Is
there a base class that stuff could move to?

Also, the handler: named block should likely be updated. Named blocks
are generally all uppercase in jifty code.

Can you send me the output of htpasswd -n under separate cover so I
can set you up a commit bit for once the code is cleaned up?

Best,
Jesse