[jifty-devel] Template::Declare now (partiallly) supports XUL and custom XML dialects

Agent Zhang agentzh at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 07:38:58 EDT 2007

On 8/10/07, Jesse Vincent <jesse at bestpractical.com> wrote:

> > I totally agree :)
> >
> > I'll try to hack this in today. The TD XML stuff is already an
> > important part of my $work (with full permission from my $manager ;))
> >

> That's very cool. Tell me when I should CPAN a new version :)

XML namespace support has finally been implemented in TD :) See
t/namespace.t for some examples:

http://svn.jifty.org/svn/jifty.org/Template-Declare/t/namespace.t

TD's POD needs love and I'll try to find some cycles to work on docs
tomorrow. Any help will be greatly appreciated :)

I'm going to implement the following feature some time later:

    use Template::Declare::Tags HTML => {
          namespace => 'html',
          package => 'MyHtml',
          implementor => 'My::Custome::HTML::TagSet'
    };

Is 'implementor' a good name? Well, this is not a so useful feature
and I'm not so eager to see it happen ;)

Enjoy!
agentz