[jifty-devel] IE rendering problem for empty HTML elements

Henry Baragar Henry.Baragar at instantiated.ca
Tue Aug 7 15:05:04 EDT 2007

Andrew,

I have downloaded the entire jifty.js and placed it in my
project/share/web/static/js.

The patch was partially successful.  It looks like the empty elements are no
longer shown in IE.  However, it also does not show the elements when there
is an error message (and content in the element):-(  I am using IE
7.0.5730.11 running on XP Pro 2002 SP 2 (running in VMWare).

Any suggestions as to where I should look to track down the problem?

Regards,
Henry

ps. Firefox still works correctly.  HB