[jifty-devel] The Test::Builder hack

Alex Vandiver alexmv at bestpractical.com
Thu Oct 26 02:45:45 EDT 2006

On Wed, 2006-10-25 at 23:28 -0700, Michael G Schwern wrote:
> [snip]
> The funny thing is there's no __DIE__ handlers in Jifty.  Maybe there were, but they're gone now.

Mason installs a __DIE__ handler, though.  I don't know if that's what
this is talking about, or if it's relevant.

Looking at the logs, this is from r1243, which says:

         * The Test::Builder hack we're using to stop a mysterious bug
        in Jifty::Server under profiling was clobbering our __DIE__
        handler. So we're working around the workaround

So it's Jesse's fault, and it has to do with profiling. :)

 - Alex