[jifty-devel] A list of previous projects?

Wolfgang Kinkeldei wolfgang at kinkeldei.de
Tue Oct 10 04:33:57 EDT 2006

Am 09.10.2006 um 18:22 schrieb Ray Walters:

> I'm looking at doing a little project in Jifty for fun, specifically a
> simple forum/bulletin board, but I don't want to re-invent the wheel.
> Is there any depot of projects others have built in Jifty and shared?
> I've tried googling, but haven't found anything.  Thanks for any info!

I prepared a small demo-project for use as a future tutorial
providing a very basic CMS system for creating pages containing
unlimited content-elements with in-place editing of page- and content
information using Jifty's powerful features. It is still in progress
but already usable. It demonstrates and uses Actions, Models and the
Dispatcher, modifies the page navigation and does some tricks with
Models and Jifty's PageRegions. Not perfect but hopefully helpful.

If you like you may get it here: (please excuse me, the website's
language is german, but the sample project "simplecms" does not
contain a single german word :-)
http://www.kinkeldei.de/downloads/

Regards,

Wolfgang Kinkeldei

--

' /\_/\ ' .print[split??,"".(($/=q|Cms)+-03467:;<=|)=~tr!C-z -B! -z!)x
'( o.o )' .$/]->[hex]foreach split qr<>,qq+1ecd039ad65b025b8063475b+||