[jifty-devel] A list of previous projects?

Devin Austin devin.austin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 13:16:23 EDT 2006

Ray:
I'm working on something at http://labs.timorperfectus.com/discussion.  I
don't have much at all, in fact it's not using any Jifty components as we
speak, but I'd like to move it towards that.  If you're interested, let me
know.

-Devin Austin

On 10/9/06, Ray Walters <ray.walters at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm looking at doing a little project in Jifty for fun, specifically a
> simple forum/bulletin board, but I don't want to re-invent the wheel.
> Is there any depot of projects others have built in Jifty and shared?
> I've tried googling, but haven't found anything.  Thanks for any info!

timorperfectus.com - web design to frightening perfection.

One last song
Given to an Angel's Son
As soon as you were gone
As soon as you were gone