[jifty-devel] Re: [Jifty-commit] r2230 - in jifty/trunk: share/web/templates/__jifty

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Thu Nov 30 14:07:05 EST 2006

On Nov 30, 2006, at 1:46 PM, Nelson Elhage wrote:

> Out of curiosity, how is this much different from a validation
> warning?

Because I'm setting it from a canonicalizer, rather than a validator
and felt
that they were really two separate things and it deserved its own div
in the field
layout stuff.

Nothing stops me from having C<validate_title> that warns about
something while
C<canonicalize_title> tells the user "all upper case titles are bad,
I fixed it for you".

-kevin