[jifty-devel] After schema setup...

Gaal Yahas gaal at forum2.org
Sat Nov 25 15:22:16 EST 2006

On Sat, Nov 25, 2006 at 03:09:03PM -0500, C.G. LEE wrote:
> the second one is,
>
> $ jifty app --name TestApp
> $ cd TestApp
> $ jifty model --name Bogus1
> $ jifty schema --setup
> $ jifty model --name Bogus2
> $ jifty schema --setup
> ...ERROR occurred.
>
> The first one is exactly what I expect, but the second one is, of course, not
> what I want. Based on the error message, Jifty seems to expect the bogus2s
> table to be there.
>
> Here, my question is How can I add tables after schema setup?

If you don't have data you want to keep, you can add --drop-database to
the command line. (If you aren't familiar with it, check out the
bootstrapping feature to initialize your devel database.) If you *do*
need to keep your old database intact, just upgrade its schema, check
out the "since" version hint.

--
Gaal Yahas <gaal at forum2.org>
http://gaal.livejournal.com/