[jifty-devel] sarge repository and french localisation

Wolfgang Kinkeldei wolfgang at kinkeldei.de
Wed Nov 1 13:38:22 EST 2006

Hello,

On 01.11.2006 um 19:06 Jesse Vincent wrote:

>>> Would you be up for making the documentation on your wiki part of
>>> the
>>> "official" documentation on jifty.org? You've got some great
>>> stuff and
>>> it would be wonderful to have it accessible to everybody from the
>>> main
>>> website.
>>
>> I already started to put some of the things to the "GettingStarted"
>> Section, as I regard my wiki just as my private notepad. I will
>> continue to do that.
>
> Understood. (Though there's nothing at all wrong with letting other
> people help flesh out your personal notepad.)  It's always ok to keep
> your own work private if you want to, but it's also 100% ok to publish
> half-formed notes and thoughts ;)

that sounds good. Then expect to have a lot more things on jifty.org
in the near future :-)

>> However, I do have some graphics on my wiki
>> which I would like to publish on "jifty.org" as well.
>>
>> Would there be a way for me to upload some images onto some area on
>> the webserver where I can access them from inside the wiki pages?
>
> I think that right now, the easiest think is to check them in to
> the (just created) /wiki_attachments in jifty.org subversion.

will files checked in there get visible by the jifty.org webserver
automatically, or will somebody on your side have to do a "push" ?

Under which URI-path will these files be accessible?

Regards,

Wolfgang

--

' /\_/\ ' .print[split??,"".(($/=q|Cms)+-03467:;<=|)=~tr!C-z -B! -z!)x
'( o.o )' .$/]->[hex]foreach split qr<>,qq+1ecd039ad65b025b8063475b+||