[jifty-devel] RFC: Login/Logout functionality

John Peacock jpeacock at rowman.com
Tue May 16 15:10:50 EDT 2006

Alex Vandiver wrote:
> So we have a rough pass at a plugin framework now.  I'd be interested in
> if you think it is powerful enough in its current state to write a
> generic login plugin.  I'd also be curious as to how much of the signup
> process can be abstracted away.

Cool!  I'll sync up tonight and see what it looks like.  I have been
trying to synthesize my experience with qpsmtpd's plugin framework, and
how that might translate to Jifty, but I just haven't had time
(version.pm's Perl implementation is broken and needs fixing desperately)

John

--
John Peacock
Rowman & Littlefield Publishing Group