[jifty-devel] jifty l10n and stuff

Daniel McBrearty danielmcbrearty at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 19:22:09 EST 2006

Hi

I just took the jifty quick test drive, and i must say I'm really impressed.
I've been looking at rails, catalyst, plone, you name it for weeks now, this
rates very highly (on first impressions). I'll be digging in deeper in the
next days.

Question : are there plans to add specific l10n features to jifty? I know
Audrey Tang is involved (thanks for one of the best articles on the subject
I've ever read, BTW ... "Web L10n in Perl" - wish I'd found that a year back
;)

cheers

Daniel

--