[jifty-devel] Having some problems with the dispatcher

Bart Bunting bart at bunting.net.au
Sat Mar 11 18:22:27 EST 2006

Hi,

I am starting to think that somehow my perl install is screwy.  I found out
the dispatcher wasn't being called and there seemed to be two versions of
jifty, some under /usr/local/lib/perl/5.8.7/ and others under
/usr/local/share/perl/5.8.7/.

I'm still playing with it, doing a total re-install.  Will let you know but
I think it's my problem.

Very strange.

Thanks for the help.

Bart